Sunday, September 8, 2013

Crazy things

What is the craziest thing you have done?  Well I must admit I've done some stupid things, which I will not share, haha!  I come from a large, close family on my mother's side.  My mom has 9 siblings, so you can imagine parties and get togethers.  It gets crazy.  I think my husband finds it difficult to deal with it, since he is not close to his family. Every year, for as long as I can remember, my family goes on a camping trip. Yes a camping trip, sleep in a tent, bugs and animals lurking right outside. Some of the trips are in the blazing hot summer and some have been when its nearly freezing.  That year, Ayden was just over a year.  I remember having to pile layers on him at night, because I was afraid he would be too cold to sleep.  So I would have to say, the almost freezing at night camping trips are the craziest, yet somehow very fun!


Ayden's first camping trip at Sam Houston National Forrest

 
So this tradition continues every year, with my parents, brother, sister, aunts and uncles, cousins and now with our children.  I love it, hope my children love it and see it as something to look forward to every year.
 
Jace at our camping trip March 2013
 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment