Thursday, September 5, 2013

Best Day

Day 4 for Blog daily challenge - Best Day Ever
Thinking of all the wonderful times in my life, I will have to say that the best day ever was April 2nd, 2001.  Well not exactly the whole day, but at 6:45pm, it turned in the best day ever!  I was 21 years old, with my mom, sister and dad (who was in the corner of the room), little cries filled the room.  A little 6lb 10oz baby boy with a full head of hair and green eyes was place on my chest, and even though he was all wrinkled and covered in goo, he was absolutely perfect!

Nathan Eli is a wonderful boy, more like a young man now.  He is kind, caring and funny, as well as the most loving and caring big brother.  "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be."
.

No comments:

Post a Comment