Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pictures

A picture says much more than any words.  If you follow my IG account, you know I'm picture crazy.  Pictures have a way of capturing moments and taking you back to that exact time and place when it was taken.  I have been busy the last week, between my mom being in the hospital, work and feeling under the weather.  No new pictures, but I hope to get some tomorrow.   Meanwhile here are some from a few weeks ago.  We spend a lot of time at the park/playground.  We are lucky to live in an area where there are tons of parks and playgrounds. Here are the littles rocking some leggings from Trendy Ragz and from Salt City Emporium ,shirts from Tiny whales and Quinn + Fox, all of these are super comfy and great for play time!
 







 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment