Thursday, August 29, 2013

Night Owl

Without a doubt, I am a night owl.  I've been a nurse for 9 years, love my night shift!  I get to work and then have time for my boys during the day.  But I do find that, when they go to bed and I want to do a thousand things, which don't include sleep.


 
Our IG shop @ayden_n_jace_worn
Personal IG @selenegoodwin
So I'm having/doing some night time guilty pleasures. Instagram. Logging into both IG accounts as we speak. @selenegoodwin, to follow up on all the amazing photography, which is my biggest love after my family. @ayden_n_jace_worn, my IG shop account, where I indulge in some shopping.  Have you tried doing any IG shopping? If you haven't, you should. Lots of great finds on pre-loved and new items. Lots of wonderful shops, just remember to always pay with PayPal, ask for an invoice and save screenshot of purchase for safety and to keep track

No comments:

Post a Comment